I went to the doctors about 6 weeks ago as I suffered from very painful cystitis, I had been passing bloody in my urine and was literally going to the toilet every 10 minutes, and I had that burning pain when I urinated. I have been put on three lots of antibiotic, two courses were the same antibiotic Amoxicillin. I have had two urine samples taken, the first did not show anything as I had already started taking the antibiotics when I did this. The second I am not aware of the results. I still have a problem with urinating too often and although it is not painful I still have a weird sensation after I urinate.

In addition to this:

A few weeks ago I started to feel nauseous and a pressure in my stomach which swelled out so I looked like i was 5 months pregnant, I didn't want to eat either. These symptoms did not go away till 1 week later. I was fine for a few weeks and then on Saturday, it came back and my stomach is swollen again and I can feel pressure. If I press to the right side a few inches above my pelvic bone it is sore.

I have been trying to get an appointment with the doctors, so they can witness the swelling but cant get one till Wednesday. Any ideas on what I should do. I'm quite worried.

Thanks