I have been dealing with urinary issues for about a month and half. At first I always had to pee but waited 2 weeks before getting checked out because I thought it was from drinking a lot of water. Well, I was told I was in the midst of clearing a UTI myself and the doc gave me antibiotics for 3 days. They helped for a day and half I could tell a difference but then the symptoms were back. I was out of town so waited a week and half and Went to the doc again and got put on probiotics and this helped tremendously but there were still underlying symptoms. Then now they have come back, but are a little different. I always feel the need to pee, it is not so much urgency but a pressure in the abdomen and my lower back hurts, I am constantly tired and I have had a weird pain in between my shoulders on occasion, and inconsistent bowels mostly constipation, and all this is interfering with my workouts. Went to the gyno and they did a urine culture because I had white blood cells in my urine and it came back negative, no infection. However, recently (due to personal issues and stuff) I was diagnosed with depression but not taking meds. Could this all be in my head? I feel like if the test shows white blood cells something somewhere has to be off. What should I do? And also I am 20 year old female and other than this in good health condition, very active.

It worsesns when I think about it or get worried, but also did waiting so long to handle all this maybe make it spread to my kidneys??

Thanks I appreciate any help!!

i'm going through the same exact thing. I have had blood in my urine and a white cells in there also and first they thought Kidney or UTI but today they won't give me an antibiotic due to no infection! It's making my depression worse. FIRST THEY TOLD ME INFECTION BUT NOW THEY'RE SAYING NONE! I took the urine test and they said their was one and now they never found anything. THESE DOCTORS DONT KNOW sh*t!!! I also have had back pain,tiredness and depression from this. Now I have no clue what to think. THIS IS WHY I HATE DOCTORS. I keep hearing how this is common with urine tests! I have no insurance and now this same doctor is telling me to get blood work. I'm just going to get the huge run around. I feel all my major stress and depression is causing these systems. I need to research this.

yes,i had same problem, i had a std and strep A.

i know how frustrating and scarey it seems to be. remember YOU are not alone. for 10 yrs or so, i periodicaly seem to get uti symptoms, but never infection detected, the past few months i have had symptoms, urine test showed blood in urine(naked to the eye) but no infection, now the Dr made me an appt with an Urologist for futher testing.My symptoms included abdomon and pelvic pressure, frequent urination, also i bit abdomon swelling or at least it  feels like it.i guess i am glad to have further test cause i had this for a long time. the discomfort is annoying and can interfer with my work as a banquet server( i carry and lift heavy trays), i would like to mention i also have a droped bladder and wonder if this might be why i get this stuff.. who knows, but i encourage you to not loose hope..keep the faith!!

My father in law had the same symptoms. The Dr. Treated him for a UTI twice and infection left but symptoms returned. He ignored them for two years. Finally it became so painful the doc ordered a cat scan, turned out it was stage 4 bladder cancer. He died 5 months later. My advise is to insist on further testing until you get answers that solve your problem, even if you have to get a 2nd and 3rd opinion. Early detection is key.

Gallstones are very common and they can cause depression urges to pee or not and most significant pain. Best to get a blood test for kidney function and an ultra sound can help.

Hi, I had this too and over and over again was treated with anitbiotics until one day they said the culture was negative. He sent me to a urologist who did a cat scan? or ultra sound. Any way he discovered that I had inflammation of the bladder wall. Symptoms are exactly like a uti. The treatment was once a week for 6 weeks. The catherdered me and injected medication. You had to hold it in like ten minutes, then you could be. Once a week for 6 weeks. He said that he noticed that women get this from STRESS!!....It got better and things were normal for 5 years and now I have to go again... This is called Cystitis.....Ask them if you have this..Good luck everyone!

my post is a little late, but, check out ichelp.org ... this all sounds like intersitial cyctitis its not in your head! this is a serious chronic condition

I'm going through the same thing, white blood cells, no infection, frequent urination, some lower back pain, extreme fatigue, I gained five pounds in a week, normal for some but not for me at all, and my tummy is not acting correct at all. No one wants to check anything else but I know something isn't right. I feel like I'm fighting a fever but temp is actually normal to slightly low...

Hey, would this show in the ultrasound?