Okay, so im 13. I really got bored of the hand thing... I tried all of those like put a towel and a rubber glove in it and fold. None of them works, i have only thick rubber gloves and they always get kind of like... sharp spots, its hard to explain. Same goes when i tried the same with a plastic baggie, it just gets those kinda like sharp spots that hurt my penis. I dont know if it has anything to do with me being circumcised, because i cant even feel anything when i try those things out. If you guys know if im doing anything wrong, please tell me. And buying a sex toy is not an option, altough i would like it :P

Health Guru
hi, get yourself a quarter used toilet roll and remove the cardboard center doesn't matter if you tear that because its the toilet roll you need, once removed get a condom unroll it and place it inside the toilet roll leaving enough out the top to stretch over the out side about an inch down the side to stop it pushing through once you done that pull the end out the bottom of the toilet roll then get some lube put some in the condom and some on your hard penis, place the toilet roll under the edge of your mattress then start pumping away :-)

Thanks for the help :D Only problem is i dont have access to condoms :/

Health Guru
can't you buy some as there shouldn't be an age restriction on buying them or get and older brother or cousin or friend to buy them

Stretch a nitrile glove over the mouth of a jar. Use a big jar like mayonaise or similar so there is not a chance of you actually feeling the hard glass. Pick a finger hole. I like to start with a tight one and if it gets too small then move to another. Put lotion in the finger holes, I like Vaseline Intensive Care and it's cheap. The piston motion into the glove can create pressure and suction, which can be controlled by how you manage the other fingers or by making a hole in one of the other fingers (thumb). If you put tape on the glove you can use a lot more force without it coming off. This fake vagina can make a lot of noises that sound somewhat like real sex with air inside. I have only had one girl who liked that sensation, but I always liked the trumpeting and how it made my penis feel. With that said, make sure you don't get interrupted by someone who hears the sounds.