I have everything for a household flesh light but a condom or latex glove. What else could I use in place of that

Be aware that using a homemade fake vagina might cause some irritation to the penis. Keep on hand a good supply of a quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to soothe any soreness or rawness. A cream that includes superior moisturizing ingredients, such as shea butter and vitamin E, is best.

There is no substitute for the glove or condom as that is what you need.. Stretch a nitrile glove over the mouth of a jar. Use a big jar like mayonaise or similar so there is no chance of you actually feeling the hard glass. Pick a finger hole. I like to start with a tight one and if it gets too small then move to another. Put lotion in the finger holes, I like Vaseline Intensive Care and it's cheap. The piston motion into the glove can create pressure and suction, which can be controlled by how you manage the other fingers or by making a hole in one of the other fingers (thumb). If you put tape on the glove you can use a lot more force without it coming off. This fake vagina can make a lot of noises that sound somewhat like real sex with air inside. I have only had one girl who liked that sensation, but I always liked the trumpeting and how it made my penis feel. With that said, make sure you don't get interrupted by someone who hears the sounds.