how do you make a fake vagina????

fold a dish towel in half the hot dog way put a glove at one end roll it up stretch the glove over the top lube up and have fun. I use vasaline body lotion and my owm spit fore lubrication.

In my opinion u should get a girlfriend who WILL let herself suck YOUR penis and drink your cum!

How do I get a majer boner?

Make an O with your index finger and your thumb and put your penis in and out of it

Stretch a nitrile glove over the mouth of a jar. Use a big jar like mayonaise or similar so there is no chance of you actually feeling the hard glass. Pick a finger hole. I like to start with a tight one and if it gets too small then move to another. Put lotion in the finger holes, I like Vaseline Intensive Care and it's cheap. The piston motion into the glove can create pressure and suction, which can be controlled by how you manage the other fingers or by making a hole in one of the other fingers (thumb). If you put tape on the glove you can use a lot more force without it coming off. This fake vagina can make a lot of noises that sound somewhat like real sex with air inside. I have only had one girl who liked that sensation, but I always liked the trumpeting and how it made my penis feel. With that said, make sure you don't get interrupted by someone who hears the sounds.