Okay just get two pillows and tie them together , but make sure you leave a hole to fit your penis in. Next put two wet sponges on each side of the hole, after that you just go to a place where you can hang on stick it up then pump away!;-)

How would u know this?

Get an old couch cushion. You will find that people put out a couch for free on the curb for the garbage pickup.
Strip off the cover. Take the open cell foam rubber and set it on a table. It should be 3 or 4 inches high (thick).
Cut a piece of foam ~6” wide and 6-8” long. So now you have a piece 4 x 6 x (6-8) “.
Use a knife to poke a hole from in the middle of the 4 x 6 end through to the other end. Cut the slit 4 inches wide.
Cut a slot up and down about 2 inches long on each end of the first slot and one in the middle. You may want more later,
but not yet.
Get a produce bag or three from the super market. Turn it inside out so the bottom seam is inside. It is stronger this way. Blow it up and check that there are no holes in it.
Get a pony tail tie or a large rubber band about 3 “ dia..
Put some Vaseline inside the bag from ~ 2 “ from the open end all the way to the bottom inside the bag. Not too much just a thin film. Pull the closed end of the bag through the foam from end to end. Open the bag and slide it down the outside of the foam about 1.5 to 2 “. Slip on the rubber band to hold it and squeeze the foam quite a bit.
Use mayonnaise or corn huskers lotion (Walmart) or suntan lotion for lube.
Use it and rinse it out. Change bags as needed.

Cut 4 out of one cushion. Get several produce bags. Several ponytail ties. Use a very sharp knife to cut foam. Open cell foam is best. Make one and then adjust cuts for you.

Take a inflatable arm band and lub put it between you on a float loung prefebly a 72 x 29 and just f**k the inflatable arm band Iv been doing it sence I was 14.

Guys, go get a f**k buddy!!

I have tried many things as fake vaginas. Here's a list of what DIDNT work: (keep in mind these didn't work for me, as I have an above average dong. They may or may not work for you) -Gatorade Bottle. Got in just fine, couldn't get out very easily. -Sponge Cup. The whole trick with 2 sponges, a cup, and some lube? Nope. I kept hitting the bottom before all the way in. Now here's a list of all my attempts that DID work: -Fleshlight. Probably the best investment ever. Nice and tight, warm, and wet ;). -Cucumber. Now this wasn't exactly a fake vagina, it was actually an anal stimulant. It was a 10 inch long, 4 inch wide cucumber that I put in an XXL condom, lubed, and shoved up my ass while jerking. It felt great and I swear I needed a towl to clean up my cum. Well that's what didn't and did work for me. Feel free to try some of my methods that didn't work. Having a 10 inch dong does have SOME downsides ;)

This forum reminded me when my girlfriend started having sex with me 

Just get two gloves, put some air in them (make them look like ass cheeks) and tie the finger tips including where you put the air from. Then put some lube between the ass cheeks and have fun 

My penis doesn't fit in a Gatorade bottle.

i just take a plastic bag and some lube. hold the bag sideways lube it up ,put your penis in close your fist and just humpaway you will feel some wrinkles but thats what makes it
feel so real

Ok I have the same problem as you guys do and all I do is get a plastic glove and cut off one of the fingers wash it , lube it , and put your thing in the glove , it feels soooooo good

hello how can make it?

if you want the best feel get something your penis can fit but so it has a little extra room like a paper towel roll or gatorade bottle cushions or matresses take a banana peel (empty of course) put it inside the papertowel roll and it will be just like a vagina gets a bit sticky afterwards but it works

Why don't you people just pay for.sex

I just took a latex glove and put it inside a toilet paper roll and applied some lube and started to jerk. It felt awesome!