how can i make a fake ass or boobs for masturbating which will feel like i am actually having sex with a girl..LOL
thank 4 your answers in advance..:)

Not sure on how realistic it feels, as I've never tried, but I have some instructions on how to make a simple fleshlight.  Again, this IS NOT self tested, so try this at your own risk.  Really, have you just tried a pillow or something? :P  Anyways, the recipy...

What you need:
-Cornstarch
-A Plastic Cup (Must be plastic)
-Penis Sized Stick (A lil' thinner than your penis is)

1)  Pour 100g of Cornstarch into your plastic cup.

2)  Add 100ml of water and mix thuroughly.  When you've done that, add another 100ml of water and again mix thuroughly.

3)  Microwave the mixture for about one minute.  This is why you need a plastic cup - Glass will explode or shatter in your microwave from memory.
4)  Microwaving it should solidify it a lil' bit.  After a minute in the microwave, make a small hole in the middle of the mixture, possibly with your finger, about one knuckle deep.  Careful, the mixture might be hot after being in the microwave, you don't wanna burn yourself.  After you've made a shallow hole in the middle of the mix, microwave it for another 30 seconds.

5)  Place your stick into the hole you made before and push it into the cup.  Make sure you don't push it all the way in, push it about 3/4 of the way into the cup.

6)  Stick it in your fridge for 40 - 60 minutes and allow it to cool, leave the stick in so the mixture will solidify around the stick.

7)  After 40 - 60 minutes, take it out of the fridge and out of the glass, and it's ready to use.  The final result should be like rubber, similar to jelly or jeletan.  If it falls apart, try letting it cool for longer, and if it still falls to pieces, try again with different amounts of Cornstarch or Water.  I didn't make this recipy, so I don't know which you should add if it doesn't work.

The starch will remain a solid up to 58*C, so as long as you don't leave it in the sun, it won't melt!  Again, this is NOT self tested, if it winds up destroying one of your cups, it's your fault >_>  Hope it works, best of wishes :3  If it does, you should prooobably use some sort of lube, be it real lubrication or make shift, like vegetable oil or hand sanitizer gel.

i just use a banana peel

Holy sh*t I used a latex glove in the center of a towel with the rim of the glove hanging off the end and rolled it up then folded the rim around the outside of the towel then put a rubber band around the rim. Then I put some lotion inside the hole in the glove and stuck the entire thing between the coushions of my couch facing the front with the glove facing me and I put lotion on my penis then I put my penis in the hole and started humping, and back to my previous statement holy sh*t. I started slow but then I got faster and about half way through the orgasm got so good that I swear I had a 5 sec seizure

lol, im going to do that

wow , I agree , tried this method many times with brilliant results. cheap , hygienic and absolutely in heaven.

OMG I had to have died from pleasure for those of you who don't believe this way then you're doing it wrong, it's amazing!!!!!

What can I use if I don't have any latex gloves?

Ok heres a good one take a roll of toilet paper take the card bourd out of the center leaving the roll of paper put a latex glove through it with the opening sticking out a little and Strech it over the sides and tape it then put a rubber band around it and lube it up and boom

Chef Blanco go fjords

A plastic Samwich bag works

fondle your boobies

I use Normal party balloons wich you usually blow up by breathing. Just fill them up with water (only water) untill you have the size you want, then if you have the general size you can blow a bit of air n it to make it more solid or as I like to do is just only water for boobs. But gor ass i'd put more air in it, probarbly 1/4 air, 3/4 water and make it large but leave some room for the balloons to flex. Hope this helps :)

just see porn and ooze sperm out of ur penis

Does it come out of the cup?