i'm 13 and looking for some good ideas for masterbating

Well, I'm 16. I started to masturbate around 13 and I found some good methods. What I did was while taking a shower, I'd sit down in the tub and slowly rub the shaft of my penis. It helps to use liquid conditioner or baby oil on your palm for lubrication. On the other hand, you could do it when your off to bed, cover yourself with a sheet/blanket and rub your penis. One method Ive heard of is to spit in your hand and use that as lube, it might just suit you while your in bed. Remember Masturbation is natural, and its nothing to be embarrassed about. Kind Re-guards - Adam

heres a good idea go to the dollar store and buy a rubber glove.Then buy a towel.next fold the towel in half then place the glove in the middle of the towel the roll the towel up and then pull the sides of the glove over the sides of the towel.Last get some baby oil for the store and put it on you pienis or in the glove. then put you penis in the glove and rub the fake vagina up and down on your penis,

hope i helped:-)