I've found something that actually works. Just put your penis in a pudding cup and have fun.

My penis is to big for some of this

hm. sounds better than using a towel, you sounded pretty enthusiastic about your suggestion and experience.... Prolly not gonna try it myself just because though 1. No banana 2. Banana's turn black when you let them sit out...nah im playin. Wasn't even funny, oh well.i Ill show ya how much I give two sh**s if it was funny by not deleting it.. If you have some blue disposable gloves you can blow it up, poke the finger slot inside the ol aired glove an then take the index and the ring finger and wrap around the opposite way and it'll make a crease in the ol bubbled glove with a nice tight little hole. Ive never tried it personally but I've seen people make them in jail and its definitely gonna feel better than an a towel in between a pillow and chair cushion, if it doesn't then i'd be surprised. P.s. that glove badonka donk's hole looks like a bootyhole too the tee, try throwin some of your nanerz in there. Or just get some real poon its not hard, work out, have a job, a car, if you wanna be able to smash just random hoes then you just gotta be real. Take it from me though, most important thing..randoms hoes you just use them anyway and me being the person I am..I won't f**k ya cause I think I can an possibly could, I won't just use a woman to bust a nutt, I think it's a player ass mentality but also being a gentleman in the same respect. Just be patient continue usin those pecker peelz and a awesome chick will come along.

f**k u b***h

- bottle 3 inchest diametre - sock - bag / saran wrap / something you cum in - Clothes/foam/rubber Put the sock in between the clothes / foam / rubber. lube up your penis and stuff it in the bag/ condom or w/e then stuff it in the sock, stuff the sock and w/e into the cylinder you found. Tape / tie / fasten the bag/ condom or w/e to the bottle. Put it between the matress / couch or w/e. You can even jerk off like this. When you're done put all the stuff in the sock, besides the used vagina. And store for later use ;).

I find it best if you get a oasis bottle and cut the botom part off leaving the lid intacked then put some lube or baby oil around the inside of the lid and start wanking.

I tried using a plastic bag between the couch cushions with lotion, and I was oozing out liquid in seconds!
worked great. :)

its a fake vag
in the shape of a flashlight and it feels like flesh XD

Does equate aloe vera and vitamn e baby oil gel work for lube?

,-. id**t some people on here are to young to go to one and they want some damn fake ass p***y to fuk!

Hiii hiiii hiii hi

You can buy one off amazon

How would you know what real sex feels like? I live in Henderson and would be more than happy to show you..

How do you put the banana skin on

Really not as good as they said