How do I make a fake penis

Roll up the towel to the size you want, it should be log shaped.. about the size of a small stuffed toy or head of your teddy, with the rubber glove I took the middle finger of the glove and slid a Pink Flexi Stylers in the middle finger of the glove, I then slipped the glove back over my towel log, then I took my knickers off and I put some lube on the glove where I would be humping it and I also put some lube on my clit, then some on the finger of the glove which should now be sticking out straight and ridged, now straddle your towel log, position yourself so that you can get a good feeling between your legs and against your clit, make sure you are positioned down the towel log far enough so that you can still bend the finger up, its flexible and will stay in the shape you bend it into, if you get this right you can get the finger of the glove inside you easily, and still hump your towel log, here is how to make it work, each time you push against the towel, the finger moves in and out of you, a bit like being fingered from behind while you hump, I'm hooked on this new method, it really brings me to a shattering orgasm each time I do it, the addition of it feeling like someone else is f*****g you from behind gets me all hot a wet, the secret to this working is positioning, and experimenting until you get it just right, take your time and when its right you will know, and it really feels wonderful, so far I have been able to come buckets this new way, I hump this way while reading stories, laptop propped up on the bed.. I can go for hours like this, I just keep coming, once you come just stop humping, but keep reading the stories, after sometime you will get wet again, then you can start all over again, my marathon for this was one whole day, from breakfast time or just after mom left for Gran's ending around tea time when I heard the door slam from my mom returning home.

you want sex?

Me want to have it

I'll try thanks

Fruit and vegetables, smoothed or peeled, warmed in water or a microwave. Insert into a condom or the finger of a latex or nitrile glove. Use a lubricant such as KY jelly instead of lotions as they are not intended for internal use. Concentrate on the tip and opening up but don't go deep too much as this may be hard to hold onto. I would suggest that there are really good flesh-like dildos with and without vibration, motors, etc. All sizes are available. A store such as Sensations will have these on display and the staff is helpful. They can answer questions and they don't want you to be embarrassed to come in because this is what they sell.

Can u explain this a little more in depth? I'm kinda confused with how to make this but it sounds great tho

Anything is a dildo if you're brave enough~George Washington