I have problems with esophagus. Because of those, there are many scars on my esophagus, as a result of an accident I had when I was little. I swallowed Natrium sodium and I have problems with eating solid food ever since. This also includes big pills. When I am nervous muscle spasms in esophagus are even stronger. I have trouble swallowing, can Pacerone tablets be crushed?

Medications in the form of tablets should not be crushed. They are made in such way to ensure they melt and absorb in one certain pet of digestive tract, If this happens somewhere else, damage might happen. For example, stomach could be irritated, even damaged as a result of some medicament melting here instead of duodenum. I think you should ask a doctor about this and think about some other way of taking this medicament.