Hello! My family has sadly lost many members due to cancer in the last decade or so. I am trying to do everything I can to prevent it from happening to me too. I mostly rely on natural medicines and antioxidants found in herbal teas such as turmeric or green tea are. Since I am always in some kind of a rush I sometimes don’t have time to make myself a cup of tea and there are days when I skip it all together. They say that one should drink 4 cups each day to get any results and that worries me since I almost never get round to drinking that much. Should I use turmeric capsules instead? Will they provide the same effect?

Hello! I have also been taking turmeric capsules for some time and I am very satisfied with them. My problems are of other kind though- I have the almost non-functioning digestive system. There are both curcumin and turmeric supplements though, and I think its best to combine them. I think the effect will be the same as with drinking tea or even better since the active ingredients are more concentrated in the supplements.

Hi! I agree that both green tea and turmeric tea have a good result in preventing and even curing many forms of cancer. I have recently seen a study on the internet which show that the experiments on animals proved this point. The experimental research with humans also started and the scientists hope that it will prove the same thing. I don’t know which supplements you take but I would stick to tea since you never know if the concentrations of turmerin or curcumin are really as high as label may say. You can also use curry as a spice when cooking as it also contains the same substances, and yellow mustard too.

:-) Hi.
As a long standing researcher on turmeric & holder of several patents I firmly believe that one should take turmeric powder & not curcumin as it does not contain the other water soluble protein antioxjdant turmerin with no toxicity at all pl take quarter spoon turmeric powder in water 3 times a week to prevent cancer, cataract . inflammation arthriti sanke bite lethality, malaria s & any oter oxidative stress diseases

Hello the easiest way to take tumeric and the tastiest way is at night time or even twice a day, warm milk for 2 min in microwave or over stove then add one teaspoon (even teaspoon) to milk stir and if you like you can add a teaspoon of honey or not, what ever you prefer.

Yummy :-P