Hello! I am trying to change my eating habits since I have recently formed my own family and I want the healthiest possible life for all of us. I don’t know much about healthy food though, since my mother didn’t pay much attention on that when she was cooking for herself, my father an me. But I must start somewhere! I already discovered green tea and whole grains and I also heard that soy yogurt is very healthy. Is it a truth?

Hi! Yes, it is true. I use soy all the time. My personal favorite soy product, though, is most certainly soy yogurt. I used to have hard time digesting anything; I had gasses and couldn’t go to the bathroom for days. It is all gone since I started drinking soy yogurt every morning. I have also heard it is good for people who have diabetes and high blood pressure, but I don’t know much about that. Maybe someone else does? It’s an interesting subject I think.

Hello! I am sorry to say that I have no knowledge of soy yogurt’s benefits for people who have diabetes and high blood pressure, although that subject would interest me much too since my father had diabetes type 2. What I do know, on the other hand, is that soy can prevent some hormone related cancers such as breast cancer, prostate cancer and colon cancer. Soy yogurt is especially deemed well for preventing colon cancer. I think it is one reason good enough to drink it every day, don’t you agree?

Hi there,
soy yogurt is great for those who suffer from high cholesterol levels and high blood pressure also. it doesn't contain any cholesterol and is considered as very beneficial in preventing many ailments too. if you can replace caw milk with the soy milk it is best of course. however, please don't t over do with soy. according to some publications, the chemicals (like herbicides) on the soy (when it is not treated as required) can put your health in more danger than you benefit of soy.