I just had a full body massage… it was amazing. I never realized it could be so relaxing.
I train volleyball for some time now and until recently I never had any problems. But, when our league began three months ago, everything changed. Hard trainings, hard matches, I always felt tired and my muscles were full of spasms and knots. My parents somehow convinced me to go to a massage session and right now I'm very grateful to them. Try it anytime you can

I have my massage sessions every week at least once, and I'm not even a professional in my sport. I play soccer with my friends three times a week. I know we're only amateurs, but considering the fact that I work 6 days a week, I really need that massage. The only important thing is to find experienced therapist, the one who really knows how to use his hands. After the weekly session I have more than enough strength to survive my boss and my soccer matches!