It all started when i was 13 i am 14 now. But one day after i shaved i had this little bump. I picked the scab and it looked like a zit. I squeezed every bit of it out but the next day it got way bigger. Next about 3 - 5 months later I had one on my butt. Same thing started little ended big. Now i have one on my hip bone. I squeeze it 2 times a day for about 10-15 minutes and i don't know why they keep popping up. I'm still working on getting this one off. Can anyone help? :-(

You don't describe where the first site was...where they first appeared.

How's your general cleanliness? Have you been washing regularly? Changed a laudry soap or softner just prior to these showing up?

Sometimes I wont take a shower for 2 days other times i take one everyday and no we keep the same soap with 3 diff people showering and the first site was on my pubic area

As an adult, you should be responsible for your own hygene.
This includes taking a shower or bath every day.... with your own soap or something strong enough to assure that you are clean and fresh when you are finished.

It also occurs to me to ask if there's any chance of bed bugs bitting you. I understand that they are on the rise right now.

I'm not an adult sadly I'm 14. No bed bugs. Just gotten three different big bumps like this.