...I recently woke up And I felt as if I had been working around fiberglass insulation. If I scratch the Itch, small white rounded bumps appear on the area were I scratched. They disappear within an 1/2 hour of non scratching.
...It is mostly happening on my arms,hands and legs and feet .Oh yea and on my head. This has been going on for close to a week. I take a benadryl and it seems to stop for a while . If I dont scratch or rub the itchy spot no bumpy rash appears in that area,but its like trying not to laugh when someone tickles you.
...any thoughts

1st question! Have you changed your sheets or your laundry detergent recently? If you have just put on brand new sheets without washing them 1st that could be a big thing. To make new sheets look nice and crisp they soak them in a chemical. So that could be one thing. Really look at the changes you have made either to your cleanliness ie - soap, shampoo, deodarant, perfume/cologne, laundry soap etc. Scented sprays for the home such as Febreeze (the reason why I have singled out Febreeze is that I had 2 children staying at my house in a sleep over that slept on a couch that I had sprayed with it and woke up the next morning COVERED in a rash) Are you eating anything different, usually nuts, shellfish, etc. And the grossest one, when was the last time you vacuumed your bed? That is for bed bugs!!! Bed Bugs have become a big problem in certain areas of the world. To help with the rash the BEST thing is calamine lotion, and baking soda or oatmeal baths. It sounds more like a perfume or a detergent kind of thing. So check into that 1st OK! Good luck

Yes, if you have had any change in skin care products this could be the culprit. If you are not running a fever or have any cold-like symptoms then it is probably something external, like fabric soap, lotions, perfumes, etc. Have you changed anything in your diet? Sometimes a food allergy will cause a break out in a rash but primarily in the form of hives. If your symptoms persisit you definately want to contact your doctor. At-home remedies include a nice luke-warm if not cool oatmeal bath. There are a lot of products out there with soothing oatmeal ingredients. You can also treat with aloe or vitamin E, but see your doctor if it continues.