They started out on my neck appearing as pimples..but now theyre just bumps on my neck that wont go away..theyve been there for nearly 4 months...then i found another 2 bumps on the side of my back..same size and distance apart..those eventually went away..and then another set showed up on the upper inner part of my leg..those are still there. Im not sure what is causing it. the marks on my neck dont seem as though they will ever go away..ive seen a doctor and he just told me to treat them as acne..even though I know its not acne..Im a clean person..so it cant be poor hygene..i change my sheets on my bed every 5 days..maybe a soap allergy?? But the marks look like a bite mark..about 2 inchs apart..maybe alittle more.. Any ideas??

I do not mean to freak you out but that sounds like it could be bed bugs, which can even come to people who have good hygiene. Their marks usually appear around the neck and on the face in clusters like that. Do you think that you could check your mattress? Maybe call an exterminator? Let me know what you think, okay?

Did you find anything? I have the exact same thing. First, about a month ago, I got two "bites" on my upper inner thigh. I was driving down the road when I felt them "sting" so I thought I had an ant crawl up my pant let or something. Then, today, I got two, exact same distance apart, almost like a tazer burn, on my ribcage. These popped up while I was at work. Now I'm convinced this is something going on with me, not from a bug. If you found a solution, please let me know...

I have had bites on my neck and now on my leg, I or my doctor know why, I think it is a vampire.

it is vampires. trust your instincts. we are bucks. they feed on us. keep your windows closed. especially at night.