bumps on areola not painfull just ugly can i get rid of them

Those are normal!  Leave them alone.  Breasts all look different, including the areola.  I don't think I have ever seen ANY breast with a perferctly smooth (like the skin of the breast/chest itself) nipple/areola.  Every Body is different and unique, but THAT feature of the areola is expected and normal (do not try to treat them like ZITS).  As you mature, your body changes and this is one of the changes that happens in womens' areolas.  As boys mature into men, they also will have these same "zit-like" appearances on THEIR nipples.  It's normal.  Don't mess with them.  The last thing you want or need is an infection 'cuz you were trying to pop a "zit" that was never really a "zit".  Relax.  You'll note changes to your body throughout your life.  BTW- these bumps, "zits", appear on nipples of all sizes and they may or may not seem more pronounced when the female is cold & areola is erect.  Again, relax.  Take a Breath... because you ARE NORMAL :-|

I found out that using pure argan oil twice a day on the areolas makes them nearly invissible already in few days. Keeping the nipple moist prevent the montgomery glands from doing so them selves probably. Maybe other natural oils like olive would work too, not sure.

I got them after breast feeding. I do not like them There are as many as 15-20 on each nipple ranging in size to as large as a small peppercorn (cant think of another example) and darker in color than my areola

Had it as far back as I could remember (same ones it would seem as well!) but treating it with pure tea tree oil (only) has proved to reduce them down to nothingness - just waiting on the other side now but man is tea tree oil the cricket's-tits, get on the bandwagon ;)

I'm male 22 years old, I have the same issue white zit like lumps about 3 all of them on left areola , seem to be getting bigger and is quite disturbing to me , is this normal/safe?

Can anyone help please? Still don't know what it is, I went doctors about it and showed him she said she's not seen something like it on a male and suggested the similarity is that of what a woman would get from breast feeding

Yeah well I am 16 years old (Man) and i popped out one of them beacuse it was like sticking out.
Do i get like cancer or what?