Hi Everyone,
This is my first time doing something like this. This morning when I woke up, my leg was itch so as I went to scratch it, I looked at it
and noticed there were two bumps, next to each other. At first I had thought a spider bit me or something, but the bumps were too far apart, it would have to have been a HUGE spider. So I left it alone. But later that night (half an hour ago) I was scratching at it again before I got into the shower and FREAKED out because now there were little red spots around them. I'm going to include pictures as well. I looked up scabies, and they don't look like that, and I also looked up bed bugs and flea bites. HELP! I don't know what it is! :(

http://tinypic.com/r/349cjzb/7

Now the two bites have grown to the size of dimes! :-( I'm seriously freaking out!!!! The red spots look worse in person, but that's the best picture I could get :-(

Are u sure they are bites and they might of been mosquitos because they are carrying a desease atm

I was thinking they were mosquito bites! I live in Florida so we have no shortage of those. But why would those random red spots show up??? I've had mosquito bites plenty of times before and those red spots never appeared. I guess that's why I'm freaking out. :/

This happened to my neck,just go to the doctor he should give you some cream

An activated charcoal moist poultice will draw the poison out. Leave on 1/2 day, then repeat with a new one for 1/2 day. Put on the bite the earlier the better. Amazing how this works! This is what health care people have you swallow for food poisoning, etc.