Out of nowhere I started getting a itchy rash on the groin. The rash swollen into multiple big red bumps close together that look like large mosquito bites on the right side of my testicles and a just a minor bumpy rash on the left. It has also traveled up a bit to my pelvis. They also dry up in a scaly-like dryness along the pelvis, which I had to trim my pubic hair down (scared to shave) so I can get a better look at the issue. I have a brown skin complexion so the bumps look dark and rashy-like, and where my inner thigh and groin meet in the fold the rash seems to gather there but on the testicle.

I started getting these after working outside in the heat although I shower, and this is the first time I've ever experienced this odd and annoying rash. It's been ongoing for three days. I have not had any sexual contact going on 3yrs now. I believe it could be soap, or maybe when I shave thinking it is ingrown hairs, but that doesn't appear to be the case given that ingrown hairs I can see by the puss, and I just tweezer the hairs out.

The bumps only start on the testicles, somewhat on the pelvis, and nowhere else. It doesn't spread to my penis at all, just on those areas explained. I do scratch out of habit, and believe that could be as to why it may have spread, but for it to just be there and nowhere else has me confused.

I know it's not herpes given the symptons and photos I've seen on the Herpes Virus since Herpes are smaller cluster bumps that pop in a puss and scab over as I was told, and at once I believed this was some form of Jock Itch, but I am not sure. These don't even pop and get messy, the itching eases off with alcohol or peroxide, and today I used hot salt water which appears to tingle in a mild burn but alleviates too. Sort of looks like bug bites that won't go away, but I also checked for bed bugs or whatever and nothing. I think this could be fungal, unsure.

I know when I sleep at night things get a tad sweaty down there, due to heat, so I am lost on if this is just some condition related to something other than herpes, which I have to say scared me until I researched.

EDIT:

On my left side of groin there is nothing much there anymore, just light itching, but the right side is clustered in itchy bumps. Hair folicles are present, but as stated before this does not appear to be ingrown hairs given that nothing is there to pop head-wise, and just look like swollen bug bites.

How did you treat this

Did you ever get a resolution to your issue? The same thing happened to me this week.

I have this exact issue please help

anti biotic ointment and anti-inflammatory ointment helped me alot with this exact same issue however they do come back every now and again, if used consistently they will comepletely go away, it may be some type of fungus.