So im 13 and theres this girl im around literally all day everyday in school I like her but she flirts with alot of boys including me. We both have the same turn on spot (inner thigh) and every day in class we massage it. We have all classes together and our massages turns into touching. I know its inappropriate to do in school and I want it to stop because she likes my bestfriend and he said he dosent like her at all but he's always talking about f*****g her. I hate people like that and I told him if you f**k her and leave like you always talk about doing I will come after you. Im 5'10 I lift weights and he's 5'8 and dances to dubstep. I have Anger Management problems so weight lifting plus anger problems dosent really mix to good. I dont want to hurt anyone again. If I dont like her I wouldnt care what she does with other ppl as much as I do now. So I just want to find out a way to stop liking her.

Health Guru
Why dont you ask her out yourself as you evidently both seen to get on well together

because she likes my best friend she dosent like me anymore