okay so theres this guy, I really like him and he says he's in love with me. When I call or text him to hangout or even just talk, he usually ignores them and doesn't respond. When we are together though, he says how he loves me and tries to get me to have sex with him. I'm not really sure what to think. At first I thought maybe thats just how he is, but lately it seems like all he wants is to get some. I'm not sure what to do because I like him and he says he likes me too, but he only acts like it when he is trying to get me to do something sexual with him. Is he just using me? I could really use some tough love and the truth on this one. Thanks!

Um, how old are you? You already seem to know what's going on. He's just trying to have sexual relationship with you.

I'm 15. He's 16.

He's still young and his hormones are still in control. And you should learn now that guys will always want sex weather they can control themselves or not. Don't give it up to him. You'll see when you don't he'll slowly neglect you because he's moving on to the next girl who will possibly sex him.

That's what I thought! I wouldn't do anything with him and he kept pushing and pushing until I got mad and then he got mad and I told him off and he apologized the next day. Which is what confuses me. And he has a girlfriend anyway. I talked to my friend and she told me that he really likes me and just made excuses for him like "maybe his phone is broken" or "maybe he doesn't have minutes"

Ha...wow. Well now you know to completely cut him off. He's s**m.

What is s**m...?

I meant to type [s c u m] but moderator starred it.

Ohh okay. Well thanks for your help.

Sorry, hun, but he's just using you. I dated a guy like that a month ago. I'm fifteen and he's seventeen. All he wanted was my body. I loved him and thought he loved me so after a long time of him pushing for it I gave in. He left me the next day and was on to his next victim. I say you leave and warn the next girl he goes for. :-| :|

Wow I'm sorry. He's a pig. He probably didn't deserve you anyway :-)

just ignore him as wat he says because i am a boy and all boys are going to want to have sex as i do but i dont ask because i think i am too young at the monment as i am 14 but i dont want to have sex but i do so hes not using you just wants what a boy wants... lol :-D

But if all he wants is sex, isnt that the same thing as using?

well depends because if you feel like he is just liaring about loving you and all he says is he wants sex.. then yer its using u.
what ever you think then go with it.

offcourse he is using you... love means commitment and taking care of each other.. if this guy dont even bother to reply you he is not in love with you...  you should think practically and with brain at this moment and not with heart.....