i had been in a relationship with my boyfriend for a long time, we recently broke up but we are still trying to be friends, when i say friends, we still act like a couple even though we try to avoid it, although we arent in a relationship we both still have strong feelings and it feels like we are still in a committed relationship, he sees this strange relationship from a different angle, he believes hes single anyway and can still do what he likes, although i see it as im taken still, he flirts with many other girls and i see text messages and phone calls from his phone of him with other girls, i know hes single, but i get so angry, what am i meant to do, the obvious answer would be, get back together or leave him, but our relationship just didnt work but i dont want to loose his company. when i get angry over it, he tells me 'im single?' i have nothing i can say to him, hes right? what do i do?

When there are guys flirting with girls and you just got out pf a relationship with them, that means they are trying to make YOU jelous... All you have tp do is hang out with some other guys, or get a boyfriend! Look around your school for guys tht u think are cute and get to know them... Hope i helped!

but how can it be to make me jealous if he hides it from me?