okay, so like me and my boyfriend have been dating for about a week, this time. We have been on and off again since 7th grade, (9th now). He's kinda shy, so i took it slow, we kissed the second day we started goin out (this time). He is a good kisser, but i can't get him to make out with me! one day, we have these stairs that we go kiss in everyday, okay well we were in the corner, and he didn't want the camera to see him, so like i grabbed him by the waist, and pulled him really close to me, then he kissed me, and i was like why do u pull away so fast? and he was like idk, and so i kissed him like alot, but he wouldn't open his mouth! i was just like licking his lips!!! and i tried to get him into a mood first too, like i was playing with his finger ( we were holding hands, and i started playing with his finger) and i did like everything i could think of, but he would not open his mouth!!! any help?

mabye telling him if you do want i want ill do wat you want

I think maybe your boyfriend is nervous he will do it wrong. Have you made out before? Make sure he feels completley relaxed and that making out is fun. Maybe stay in and watch a movie and make out a little and smile afterwards so he knows you liked it. He's probably just nervous he'll mess up so help him out. Good luck x

- no we have never made out before, that will probably work, he's also kinda shy! lol thanks for the help! i'll post back and tell you how it goes! =)

try doing it in a more private place..

yes you people are encouraging for intercourse after oral sex