i usually masterbate about 2 to 3 times a day and on a good day even 4 but even when im not in the mood to masterbate i feel like it is an obligation i just do it anywas even if i dont feel like it!. and when my friends r over my house i want them there but i just want them to leave just so i can do my business no matter how much i want them at my house i just want them out as well i feel as if this is unhealthy. what does this mean please help!!!

Do you find you have errections throughout the day (random) even if you are not thinking about sex?

I've gotta say, i am the same, what you most probably have is a higher than normal sex drive (sometimes refered to as a nympho). Its nothing to be ashamed of after all all men do it (masturbate).

You may also find that even after perfoming the act (say 10 mins later or so) you need to do it again. The only way to get around this is to try and put it to the back of your mind...belive me it can drive your crazy at times!! If you have a girlfriend talk to her about it...Most girls/womem are quite supprised as men ussually have no intrest in sex after performing and would rather go to sleep after ejaculation. Although saying that my misses is always too knackered after sex so the only other thing to do is releave myself again lol.

Most probably didnt help you this responce but rest assured it may seem like you are controlled by your urges and granted there are medical solutions to your problem. Think about it this way there are more women out there that are that fed up of feeling used after sex all because there is no more action after the first sex session (be it afterpaly or otherwise). As i said earlier its comon knowledge among most womem that men will roleover and goto sleep after sex...Suppose you could say we are exceptions to that rule.

Andy & Sarah

thanks that actually helped alot.. but i just want to kno if it is healthy to masterbate this much?

For people with a high sex drive this is very normal...belive me...dont worry about it...you may find that as you get older (didnt say your age) the urge will subside.

i just turned 18

People ussually stop growing/developing at the age of 20-21. This is also when the hormone levels start to level off. So you may still have the urges for a few years yet.

Andy

FYI...I'm 47 years old and still masterbate daily.(usually once,sometimes twice) And I'm happily married (15 yrs). My wife just dosen't get turned on as often as I do. She knows it and sometimes "lends me a hand".

I'm 26, I usually masterbate 3-4 times a day, the only problem is when you run into unexpected sex with a girl after jacking off so much already I have trouble getting an erection without oral sex from the girl.

I'm 25, and i usually masturbate anywhere from 4-10 times a day. Most of the time, I'm just sitting around playing an online game or watching tv. Then suddenly this really strong urge hits me and i just do it. And i have the opposite from what the guy above me posted, i can't get an erection from oral stimulation....I don't know if that's somehow related or not.

i jerk off on average 2-3 times a day. sometimes throughout the school day in the bathroom i get the biggest urge to do it. im 17 and i know im normal and most people do the same they are just afraid to admit it. I noticed that i do it more when im unoccupied. If i have better things to do, ill be fine

I masterbate 3-4 times a day. I am 55 yrs old. My wife has given up on sex. So, I do it all the time.

i masterbate every chance i get been doin it since i was 10, i use to hump a couch with skin lotion in it lol, but ya enjoy it while you can, and as for the ones who have problems after masterbating try to time it thats what i do usually 10 to 15 mins u will get another urge and jus hold off till u get the girl, then go at it.

plus for me i last longer when masterbate before sex, so as for my input, masterbate 10-15 mins b4 sex then some 4play, then get down and wet lol.

and even if u have to think of your fav porn star, or the girl with sexy body you see everywhere, or just think of someone elses girlfriend.

i find it quite healthy, and it helps me deal with my day

but being truthfully honest i masterbate maybe 4-8 times a day and i have sex more than 15 times a week.

i got the everlasting semen lol

mind over matter boyz, mind over matter

im 12 and i masterbate once a day is it normal should i try to stop. like out of nowhere i have an erection and i masterbate. so please answer me back

p.s. im not a creepy s***k im on the honor role and do community service :)

Im 13. I also masterbate wen im bored. Summer just strted and im up to about 4 times a day... And good passtime suggestions

I thank you all as i felt I am not alone!

Im 35 and I masterbate thrice or 4 times every alternate day and may do it daily too however this period remains active for a month then a month of little calmness and again storm, I have girlfriends off and on, did not marry, now i am thinking of.

What I understood is that long masterbation plays makes stomach and lower body and butt area quite worked out too hence i prefer some good diet,juices, proteins and soft diet yet rich in quality to make more juice.

Many a times during play I have felt the same stud type feeling where women get bored and exhausted after an hour and I have been told that usual sex should be around 30 mins.

As I am Indian, I have a heritage surrounding in spirituality and meditation hence that calms me down for some time.

Thanks for reading.