:'( Ok I'm a 21 yr. old female and a couple of days ago I received a letter in the mail stating that my last papsmear(cancer screening test) was abnormal. Which means that it's possible that I could have cervical cancer. After I had my daughter in 2007 I noticed that in the comments slot from my discharge sheet it stated Ann Pap- ASCUS/HPVpositive. Meaning at the time I was positive for HPV(Human Papilloma Virus) which can cause cervical cancer. Also, ever since then my menustral cylcles have been abnormal. Last yr I went six months without having a cycle and I thought I was pregnant because me and my current boyfriend were trying to have a baby, but that was not the case. I went to the doctor and Pregnancy test was negative and I was given meds to bring down my cycle. It eventually worked, but my cycles were very light lasting 1 to 3 days. When b/f I had my first child they were very heavy lasting 6 to 7 days. Sometimes I would just spot for several hours and that was it. Right now I haven't had a cycle since July and it's now the end of October. Since July I've taken several Pregnancy tests all being negative (still trying to conceive). So I'm just assuming that I'm having another episode like the last time. This is really bothering me because I'm still young and my current boyfriend and I are talking marriage and we want to have a child together, he's not the father of my daughter. So this means alot to us and I'm wondering if my abnoramal cycles have anything to do with the fact that I may have cervical cancer. I don't know what to do because if I can nolonger conceive I would be devastated, but with the same token I feel blessed because if that is so I'm still blessed to have my daughter. Some people can't have any kids and I'm now understaning that feeling because I want more. If there is anyone with some info. please share good or bad. I really need help. :'(

First of all keke, relax a minute. Every single time i go for my yearly pap, they always come back abnormal. My daughter goes thru the same thing. It seems like once you have a baby, everything turns. Normal cycles suddenly become irratic. I have gone months without a period then suddenly it shows up at the worst time. I have also suffered with periods that last and last. One time i had to go to the doctor because i was on the 18th day of bleeding, and i mean heavy bleeding. He gave me a shot which slowed it down but it didn't stop it all together for another 4 days. I lost so much blood, i was pale and very tired.

Abnormal paps do not come with flashing neon lights that say, "cancer" as human beings we automatically think the worst. My mother had cervical cancer 25 years ago. At that time i was in my 20's and she never had seen an obgyn since i was born. She bled non stop for 6 months before i forced her to go see my doctor. She under went a radical hysterectomy due to her negligence. If she addressed it in the beginning things may have been different. Just work with your doctor, it may be nothing, just don't over react as you can drive yourself nuts.

Acute drinking binges often can cause some transient swelling of the liver. Since the liver is in a dense "capsule" or sheath, when it swells it hurts
Binges can also produe a lot of irritation to the stomach lining causing abdominal pain
The pancreas frequently is irritated by binge drinking.

Why not get checked by your doctor? Much better than worrying about things you are unlikely to have at 21.