I’m suspected of having the severe form of cervical dysplasia. does this mean I have cervical cancer.

No it doesn’t mean you have a cervical cancer. It means you’re at risk of getting a cancer but it’s still not a cancer, its good you’ve got diagnosed with severe cervical dysplasia on time. This means that the larger amount of abnormal cells has spread over your cervical area and if this abnormal area treated on time it may reduce the chances of getting a cervical cancer. You should consult your gynecologist what treatment to use to remove this abnormal tissue. And after a procedure you may relax but always keep in mind that you must have regular medical controls for the cervical dysplasia may return and though it doesn’t mean a cancer, it is still a pre-cancerous condition that is better to be treated on time.