I have a 19 yr. old son who has had sex with a young girl with cervical cancer. I need to know if :
1. what are the odds of her concieving?
2. what are the odds of her carrying full term?
3. Can my son contract anything from her condition?

Hi there!! If a cervical cancer was quite advanced, then possibly it could. But, generally no - cervical cancer would not prevent pregnancy. With cervical cancer, you have to be very sure that you understand the information that is given to you about the stage of the disease...

Stage 0 - carcinoma in situ
Stage 1 - the cancer is just in the neck of the womb
Stage 2 - the cancer has begun to spread around the neck of the womb Stage 3 - the cancer has spread into the pelvis
Stage 4 - the cancer has spread into other body organs..

Though rare, HPV has been known to cause penile cancer in men....HPV is a sexually transmitted diesease...

If a woman has had procedures to remove abnormal cells, such as a LEEP or a cone biopsy, her cervix may be shortened or weakened, "so the ability to carry a baby to term might be impacted, but it can be possible for her to carry the baby to full term depending on what stage she is in, and what procedures she has already done..There could also be a chance that they cancer could spread to the baby...This can be a risky pregnancy....Hope this helps, My heart goes out to everyone...