Hey. I have a really big problem. 5 days ago my boyfriend and i were messing around in bed, by the way im a virgin and so is he. He sort of rubbed his penis against my vagina a couple of times. I was on the 3rd day of my period at the time( i know it was sick)
When i came home my vagina was kind of hurting and i began to freak out. He had not recently ejaculated meaning he probably had no or a small amount of sperm in his precum. My period continued fine.
I was still very scared so i went to the doctor. I took plan B within the 72 hour time frame and i did bleed quite a bit but that ended. I still feel really sick and havent had anything to eat.
Last night i went to another doctor who said i have a less than 1% chance of getting pregnant, the doc asked me to come and take a pregnancy test 3 days before my expected period. Thats way too long and im so so scared because i cant tell anyone. If my period is late does that mean its because of the pill? And how will i know if the blood test is accurate?
Please please help me because i cant sleep or eat im so afraid. I CANNOT GET PREGNANT.
Thanks

Honey you are NOT pregnant! There HAS to be some sort of penetration so the sperm can get at least into the vaginal canal! Did his penis enter into your vaginal opening? If not you are NO WAY pregnant - you weren't before the pill and you DEFINITELY aren't now - even IF the penis went in! The pill took care of that!

You ahve to remember that most of the time you will ovulate about 14 days after the 1st day of your period - depending on a 28 day cycle! This CAN change - usually with hormones, sickness, stress etc. BUT since you had your period and didn't have sex before, I am SURE you ovulated 2 weeks before your period - so even IF there was sperm there would be NO egg for it to fertilize! so RELAX OK? And you might be feeling sick from the pill or from the worry!

Thank you so much! I feel so relieved its just that i had been reading stuff on the net that scared me a lot. There was no penetration whatsoever so i guess im safe.
After reading your reply i dont even think i need to take that test anymore :-)
The stomach ache is probably because of the worry but i feel much better now.
thanks again!