Hi, I am a 13 year old kid. Yesterday, one of my friends hit me in the upper backbone, he did not hit me very hard and I did not feel it painful. The next day, I touched the part of my backbone where he hit me and it hurt a little. I only feel the pain when I touch it like if it was a bruise. Today, another of my friend hit me a bit harder than my friend from yesterday in the lower and middle backbone but this time I did not feel any pain, it felt normal when I left it and when I touch my backbone. The problem is that yesterday's hit probably affect my more although he hit me pretty soft.

I asked some of my friends and they say it is osteoperosis. Do I have osteoperosis? How can you get it? What are the symptoms of osteoperosis?

Did I stunt my growth? Will I stop growing? Will I have backbone problems in the future? What if the pain persists more than one week? Help!?!?!?!?!?

relax hun, you got punched and you have a bruise!

Your freinds are 13 year olds. they aren't trained doctors! osteoperosis is a condition commonly found in elderly men or middle aged women, where the bone mass descreases. You just got hit in the back and you bruised a bit!

be very careful not to adopt hypochondria which is a belief that real or imagined physical symptoms are signs of a serious illness, despite medical reassurance and other evidence to the contrary.
also, find different friends.. hitting is unacceptable.