hello im 14 yrs old and im a boy,about a cpl months ago i noticed a a couple wierd lumps directly in my right nipple, when i pushed on them it was VERY sore and i could feel a bump in it and it was painful when i touched, now it went away in my right nipple and it is fine now but now it has occured in my left nipple, same thing very sensetive and hurts if i touch it, could it be cancer or a tumor, been here for the pas maybe 4 months i would say

i have the same and im 14 i kept poking the left one the one it started in and it went away then later on it came back in both and its anoying me. i have to keep hiding it when i go in the changerooms etc.

i got the same thing but im 15 one month from 16 it is very sensitive and can be painful. Idk what to think. i thought only girls had these kinda problems kinda wierd huh? mines been here for like 3-5months now btw.

Same mine sometime are sore, but it's weird i like the pain but it hurts i wanna know what they look like it's weird but...they hurt like badly.

Im 14, same problem. I looked into it more and i think it has to do wit puberty and hormones. it usually occurs off and on in the first and second years of puberty.

ya the same thing is happening to me first it was in my left nipple and now it is in my right the only difference is that mine doesn't hurt.

same here im 14 and i got a bump in my right nipple and not in my left nipple idk im a guy so plz help

Am 13 and i have a lump in my right nipple and it hurt when i touch it.
And my right one is bigger then my left i had it for like 1year.

Im 16 and i had this problem when i was around 5 and again at about 12 or 13. trust me on this. its nothing. its just something to do with hormones and its completely normal.

its just breast tissue honestly iv seen a doctor

Yeah same here, im 13... i notice the bump started off as a small bump in my right nipple, now its about full size =/

Hey man,

Im 12 years of age and I had the same thing 1 month ago. Don't worry its nothing to be worried about because I went to the doctor to check it out, he said that 3/4 kids will get the same during puberty. Its just that you have a high level of testosterone when you are going through puberty and lots of hormones, so your body may put out more than it can handle, thus sending the hormones to your nipples, thus creating those hard, sore, lumpy things.

From: Anonymous

Yea same here i got a lump in my right nipple and wen i touch it hurts very little. It started earlier this week.

hey im 13 and i just now noticed a lump about the side of 1 1/2 pencil erasers(thats the only thing i can compare it to).....it doesnt hurt that bad but it feels alittle sore when i touch it so please help me i dont know what to do im scared please help me i turn 14 in feburary

mine to and one is bigger then the other