right so im 12 i think i have Social Anxiety becaue im so scared of being jugged or watched i want do things  coz im scared of being embarssed or jugged. iv had this scean iv stared higt school im very shy and only have a couple of colse friends anyway i was going to tell my mum and ask for help but as soon as i said i want to talk to you i felt like it had gone so i did'nt tell her is there a reasson i felt like it had gone?? also have any of you been in the same thing? how u get through? should  wait to tell her and  dont want to tell her and she not belive me or bruch it off xxxxx thanks if u can help xx

Again with the spelling... Anyway you should try talking to people with the same common interests as you, something that u are very passionate about. That way you always have something to talk about to ur New friend. Also, having many friends isn't always good.

Im 13 and last year I had the same problem. You should try to make new friends but ones you can trust. Worked for me. I only have 1 friend but I could never have a better friend. P.s. it doesn't matter how many friends you have. Hope this helps.

I suffer from severe anxiety also same as you shy no freinds when i reach rock bottom i start exercising and eating better I'm not talking about just a little but getting in serious shape like a professional atelete I have acutally been symton free have had people tell me that I have changed people treated me with respect so in the future If u reach rock bottom and have no hope do some research about diet and exercise and commit hard with persistance your self confidence will go up and the fear and anxiety will go away as you get older the problems get worse so keep this advice in mind one great for exercise and confidence is karate but find something u enjoy good luck I'm at rock bottom now started exercising its rough now but in about 6 montes things will start to get better its the only thing that keeps me going