I have a small dot like bruise on my left breast. It is on the side of my breast, not anywhere near my nipple and it doesnt hurt but I dont know what it is.. Anyone have any ideas?

There could be a number of reasons for a bruise to show up on a breast. First of all, it could be made by a bra that didn’t fit too well, it could have occurred following a trauma that you don’t even recall.

In case you are taking some kind of medications, especially anticoagulants, you may develop a bruise on your breast or if you have problems with coagulopathy-a condition where blood doesn’t clot normally.

Bruises on breasts may form in case of a fractured rib or some kind of breast injury. If you can’t figure out what it is, you better see a doctor.

I have the exact same thing and I'm trying to figure out what it is from... I'm only 20 and I havent had any medical problems in my lifetime so I am really curious as to what it's from and it's a small dot as well and it's also on the right side of my left breast

I too am only 20, and I recently discovered that the top part of my left nipple is bruised. It doesn't hurt when I touch it, i didnt hit it on anything. And its starting to freak me out.. Did you find anything out?

Haha is it possible you have a hicky?

I Have A Quarter Size Bruise On My Left Breast & I Don't Know Where It Came From. I'm 26 Weeks Pregnant & I'm Scared About It, I Don't Know If This Is Signs Of Breast Cancer Or Not ? Someone Please Help Me !

I have a large bruise on my breast but right by the nipple, is that dangerous?

same hr, 26 weeks pregnant also with bruise