Hey everyone. I hope you all can cool me down. I am having this Ball which is small underneath my nipples. Im a male and 14. I havent go through puberty yet. My voice hasnt change. I grow very thin hair at my private part. I dont have arm pit hair. What is that ball thingy? WHenever i touch it it kinda hurts. In both Nipples

Ok.

A bit of a strange question, but, with yourself and your friends have you ever recieved nipple cripples? frequent pinching of the nipples can cause an internal bruise type thing which appears like a lump.

They could also be skin tags.

Are they in exactly the same place on each nipple?
are they sore?
what colour are they?
when did this appear?

oh its inside the nipples. I have heard that it is there for a few months for puberty? Its in the middle. And its not sore. Its just hurts abit when you touch it. I dont know when this apeear. XD . Nope we dont do such things like nipple cripples.

I know im really late, but this is in case someone else runs across this page. As you may or may not have heard, males also have female hormones in their bodies, which act during the start of puberty.It is very NORMAL. Some males may develop small breasts, actually. They start to go back down later on in puberty. Thanks to natural body testosterone, which makes boys into men. 

I also have balls underneath my right nipple only. Is that normal?

Its called gynecomastia, all teenage males get it when they hit puberty, what causes it is that your body is producing more testosterone, and because of that, it is also producing more estrogen. Yes males have both hormones, just like women do. The hard ball you describe is actually fatty breast tissue, in some cases this tissue actually hurts and cause pain, like its doing to you. You need to go and see the doc, hate to say it, but he will need to give you some proper meds to help with the pain. Its not supposed to hurt alot.

Also you will develop man boobs, the estrogen is what causes this, your nips will probably become a little puffy as well. This is normal, some get the full effect, which is what sounds like you have coming, and some dont show it at all, but even the ones that dont show have it or had it. Trust me.

Also if you are way out of puberty like in your late teens, then you definatly need to go to the doc because thats a sign that your testosterone level isnt reaching its peak or normal level for the amount of estrogen you are producing and have already. This will definatly lead to man boobs, big ones, and puffy painful nipples. This isnt a joke and shouldnt be taken lightly, also dont be embarassed about it either. I was for the longest time and did nothing about it.

Finally I went to the doc after like 7 years, and he tested my hormones, found that they were normal now, but back then they werent and I shouldve been put on some meds to equal my hormones out, which wouldve prevented my problem now. It can be surgically removed, costs about $4000.00 total and insurance doesnt cover it unless it is a medical problem, like you are experiencing alot of pain and discomfort. Seriously you need to go and see the doc.

Dont freak out though, it is completley normal, but like I said depending on your age, your testosterone may be low, or your estrogen may be high. Do not try to self medicate, you will make it way worse, trust me on that one.

I'm 17 and I had the usual hard lump under my nipples when I was a younger kid probably around 12-13 but now that I'm 17 I just noticed the other night my nipple was sore and I noticed the lump underneath again,it's pretty sore and the lump is pretty hard and definitely round,I probably shouldn't have but I went into the bathroom at one point and kinda barely squeezed it and some white liquid barely came out,I won't do that again but I really want some answers,told my mom and we are going to doctors Friday

I also have the same. Thank you
You are a life saver