how many days does it take to stop feeling the withdrawls? i need to know! i want to stop taking suboxone asap thanks

You must taper down.  Once you get to 2mg of Suboxone - do 1.5 one day, then 2mg next day.  Do this for a week.  The next week take just 1.5 (the whole week).  3rd week:  1.5 one day, then 1mg next day.  4th week:  1mg all week.  5th week:  1 mg one day, .5 next day.  6th week:  .5 all week.  6th week:  .5 every other day.  This worked for me.  Never rush it.  I tried rushing it probably 10 different times.  I felt tired each time I lowered my dose, but no withdrawls and it only lasted a day.  If you take your time tapering down on Subs, you can do it.  But, you need self discipline.

Hey I  am on day two I got a hold of withdrawal ease they give you a night and day formula it does cut the edge off it still sucks but look into it