I recently detoxed off of 30 mgs of dones and 4 mgs 0f xanax daily.Ive tried to detox many times before but always by ythe 4th or 5th day i would fail . ijust couldnt take the anxiety and madness of it all ifelt like i was dying half the time. i always knew  about suboxone but the addictive side of me me was scared of it because of the rumors iheard about it and i knew it has narcan in it which will put u into serious withdrawals of absorbed into the bloodstream i did not now how much of a miracle drug it is subutex.so 8 1/2 days ago i ran out of dones and was in serious trouble because my doctor got arrested for trAFFicking opiates so i was screwed and i was feeling like sh*t even when i was taking the methadone. so i found a new dr. and he put me  on 16 mgs of suboxone and 2mg s of klonipin which really helped also personally i think klonipin works mucho better than xannis because they last all day just about i was snorting 1mg of xanax every 2 hrs i was starting to loose it the dones werent even making me feel good anymore it just to stop from being "sick". I ACQUIRED some dones from someone and havent even touched them or looked at themn in a week. I dont even know y im saving them. I went through minor minor withdrawals the day after i started the suboxone the dr. said that was just the suboxone taking over my opiate receptors in my brain. but ive been fine no physical symptoms my pain is back alittle but the subs do help somewhat for  pain but its no comparison.

Iplan to stay on the suboxone for another week than taper down to 1 mg day and quit thumbs up for suboxone  i wish i knew about suboxone 5 years ago when i started the "clinic". oh yeah if u take the suBs like u r supposed to the narcan has no affect what so ever just dont swalow any of it and youll be good ive been hardcore on dones for about 7 years then but please try suboxone and if you r on oxys or lil tabs please dont start methadone just get some suboxone or shoot yourself because withdrawals from those is nothing compared to methadone not to b confused with meth which alot of peeps call it on here but its working for me thank god for suboxone it stopped me from getting stupid good luck to all of you methadone can stay in ur system anywhere from 7-21 days good luck. type suboxone on search and it will show u a list of drs who treat with the suboxone ignore what you heard about it it works god bless and stay strong !no pain no gain unless u try suboxone my nose is itchy also so i know im not in withdrawalS and focused

hey... all I can say is dont do the detox too quickly.... I was on methadone 80ml per day and reduced to 25ml over about 4months, I was then prescribed Suboxone 8mg for one week, this reduced to 6mg for a week then 4mg for a week, I was then given 2mg to take daily. I am now taking half of a 2mg tab and dont have withdrawal unless I leave it too long before medicating... Take it slow, take your time.. Good Luck to you x :-)

Hey guys,
I have been hooked on opiates since I was 14 and now I am 21. I just detoxed off of 70mg of methadone a day and I went through pure hell. The doctor said not to but I thought I would be okay. Within a week I was using again (I have been clean for 8 or 9 months, aside from my methaodne I was prescribed). And now I am on suboxone. I just wanna say its not smart to detox off anything higher then 30mg of methadone a day and even that is kinda high. Methadone withdrawls are worse then anything in the world. And I didn't even know this till I was admitted into the detox center and they told me being there was the best place in case I had a stroke or or worse.  I left detox to go and use to get away the withdrawls, and began using again. now I am on suboxone, I am going to taper down this time and do it the proper way.

I can't believe all the misinformation out there about suboxone. And it is completely the doctor's faults. I truly think it is a conspiracy with pharmaceutical companies to get people hooked on suboxone.

Here is the simple fact: if you take suboxone daily for over 30 days, you WILL be addicted to it. and suboxone addiction is worse than heroin or methadone. You have to taper down to nothing within a month or you're going to have to suffer to get totally clean. Doctors prescribing 16mg of suboxone or more a day should automatically lose their license, because they are absolutely clueless. The only people who need 16mg of sub in one single day are heroin dealers who have endless access to heroin and shoot up several grams a day. Trust me. 8mg is more than enough to start to take care of most people's habit. I was shooting 1-2 grams of tar a day and I have successfully tapered down to .5-1mg every 3 days in less than a month, because I knew that's how it had to be. You don't take suboxone to feel high. You take it to not feel sick. These doctors disgust me with their ignorance... I can't understand what's going on here. Seems like everyone I've heard of getting a sub prescription from a doctor got prescribed WAY, WAY too much leaving them no chance but a life of addiction to that drug. It's sickening they don't know how to properly wean their patients who pay them good money off of opiates. Boggles the mind really

ADVICE PLEASE!!!!!!

Long story short, I was going to the Methadone clinic for a year and two months. The highest dose I was on was 60, then 55 and stayed there for the rest of my time there. I couldnt stand the ball & chain any longer. Last Saturday, I went up to the clinic took my dose and I didnt go back. I found a sub doctor so I took my dose on Saturday, didnt take anything on sun,mon then went to the sub doctor Tuesday at 10:15. Today (Thursday 3.8.12) is my third day being on Subutex. I am prescribed (1) 8mg subutex a day. I really, really, really dont want to get hooked on this sh*t & dont want to spend the money on any drug any longer. Now I hear and read on some of these forums that I can Tamper myself off of these subutex within a week or so by taking starting with like 2 a day or 1 n a half and just keep going down daily. Is this true??? If so, can any of you correctly tell me how to do this? Like I said today is my 3rd day on subutex, I dont want to jump the gun but at the same time I dont want to get addicted to this c**p either!! Another thing is, Im still dealing with restless legs and very high anxiety again, I dont want to take anything I dont have to including xanax, klodapin (even though I love them) I dont want to go that route either.....what can I do for them problems as well???? Im just really tired of feeding my body stuff that Is going to make it worse on me in the long run. I would really, really appreciate any respond to this post with some advice or some persnal experience....please!?!?!?! Thanks -Jess

pnk2012 wrote:

ADVICE PLEASE!!!!!!

Jess, you must be below 25 mg methadone AND in withdrawl from methadone for at least 3-4 or 5 days, as long as you can stand, then take your subutex or suboxone 4-8 mgs. the lowest dose is easiest to get off of. then each day or 2 reduce down a 1/2 mg until your done, and dont mess with methadone or suboxone anymore. (period) If you are also on klonopin 1-2 mg/day take the same route, reduce down about a half a mg a WEEK until your off, then stay off! I have been thru all these drugs and on and off, the only way is to stay OFF and ENJOY the straight life, your vision is better, colors more vibrant, sounds more clear as well as your thinking, YOU WILL THINK YOU ARE IN HEAVEN!!! If you smoke, you will want to cut back or quit and you won't stink anymore either. SEX WILL BE 100X Better and you will be thanking the LORD because he inspired me to write this, to help other people. Remember everyone is different, so if you experience ANY complications, go to the ER immediately. Thank You and God Bless! BL

Yea I didnt detox off of Methadone like I should of & it was the worst thing In my life! Then the suboxone took what seemed like forever to even help me so It was a rough time for me. So now, I'm faced with another situation; Today will be my 2nd time seeing my sub doctor this month. The first time was my very first time seeing her. I had to pay 300 to start, 110 to see her and 144.95 for my script. I ran short of my medication so I had to make another appointment for today. The thing is, is she charges 110 for a visit and my prescription is 144. So again Im having to pay 110 to see her again and I dont have it! I'm waiting on her to call me back (what a joke) to ask her if I have to pay the 110 since I already payed it for this month? Which Im almost 100% sure she will tell me yes I do have to pay it which I'm confused on why she cant just call me in a few to last me till my next appointment which is on April 3rd. But if she tells me, that I have to pay the 110, I cant do it regardless so then Im faced with another hard situation which is to try and last till my next appointment (april 3rd) or just to say screw it and quit all together! I dont know how much withdrawals I would go through with only being on the subutex for 2 weeks but I figure If it gets too bad I can just go to the ER. I dont know what to do????? Uggghhhh!!!! Addiction is a b***h!

Hi I wanted to msg you and see how you made out since today is april 4th Im considering switching to subs I have been on meth for nearly 2 yrs and Im on 170 mgs a day I have gained 60+ lbs and am so depressed Please let me know how you made out
Siobhan

you need real help

God!! Good old New Zealand, its all free here, you get a case worker at the a&d clinic and you call them and they see you straight away or if you are too sick they come round to your home. Ive been on methadone for 25 years and it hasnt cost me a cent. Now on 10mg and about to go in on Monday to swap to Syboxone. My guy said dont take Sundays and come in Monday morning 9.am (bring a book) they will give me 4mg sub and watch me for 4 hrs. Im worried now after reading some of this that I am going to be sick. 10mgs is naf all though, should be ok. Let you know.

Are you a doctor? If not, then you're just smarter than the doctors are, right? You must really be something. Gollee, I wish I was as smart as you are.

detoxifiedHi I recomend looking up Ibogain, if it's in ur country otherwise there r clinics run by good sumaritans too. I detoxed from methadone by having ketamine 'special k'. Look into it, there are options out there

I love your post, but I have to say this; If you ever wantto be completely sober, don't take anything atall, the withdrawls from subs take 30+ days and if you want to have a baby someday don't put them through withdrawls the first month of their lives...they'll even have to stay in the hospital, sometimes for a 7+ days

Really? lmao when I partied with special K I hallucinated like crazy lol that's why we all took it! what country are you from...here in good old US of A...people were prob trafficking from your country to ours, lol seriously though, im so interested in your story

I started on that amount, after a year or two they asked me if i wanted more so I took it, 8 milligrams now...I wish I hadn't I want to have a baby and terrified of the withdrawls..30+ days for most people...take a quarter in the a.m before you even get out of bed, i keep my pills right on my night table with a drink, dont have a dry mouth when you take them, and a quarter at like 8 pm, that should do the trick, gluck