i just notice last night that i masturbate twice within an hour and my head started to hurt and today stuff is coming out of my penis like either precum or ooze... could you hurt your penis masturbating so bad that this might happen???

Celebrity
I can’t help you with the headache you had after masturbating, it never happened to me but I can say that I once had the same problem like you had. I was masturbating and after a while some fluid discharge was coming out of my penis, I was really in panic as it had never happened to me, nor to any of my friends with whom I talked about this. I was too scared to go to the doctor as I was kind of too embarassed to tell what was going on with me. How long did this discharge last when you had it? In my case, it lasted only a day but I also felt some tingling sensations inside my penis. You experienced this as well? I still have no clue what was all this, even though I am too curious to find out. If you ever talk to your doctor about it, be kind and share it with me, okay? Thanks in advance!

Hi! I heard that if you are masturbating excessively, you could be experiencing those masturbation headaches. The reason is that you burned too brain’s and body’s chemicals and may be experiencing this problem now.
This happens due to over-masturbation and especially over-ejaculation and may lead to liver, cardiovascular, kidney, and endocrine disorder. This happens to some guys who masturbate too much, so that the brain and the body cannot recharge. I think you should take some time off masturbating, lets say a week and the start masturbating again but cut it to 3 masturbation per week and see what happens. Good luck!

you frikkin dumbshit everyone knows that after you masterbate for awhile you cum its semen thats coming out of your penis what the f**k are you 10? you cant be that old f**k id hate to see you f*****g with a girl

Lubrication.

The best lubrication for masturbation is the human foreskin. The highly innervated, erogenous, internally-lubricated foreskin is secured only at each extremity and is not attached to the underlying shaft of the penis. It is internally lubrication with lymphatic fluid and glides up and down the shaft of the penis without friction. The foreskin is filled with pleasure nerves that are stimulated by motion. This makes it ideal for masturbation.  Foreskinned males usually do not need additional lubrication.

Foreskin-deprived males who try to masturbate without lubrication are likely to suffer friction irritation and pain. Circumcision de-foreskins the penis, shortens the available skin and makes the residual skin taut and immovable. Nineteenth Century doctors thought that would make masturbation impossible. It did not actually make it impossible but it made it harder to do and less fun.

Most circumcised guys who try to masturbate without lubrication are likely to experience friction irritation and pain. If you don’t have a foreskin, then you will need external lubrication (not “lotion”) to compensate for the loss of your foreskin. You will need to learn to slide your hand up and down the shaft. Some males purchase a personal lubricant, which is designed to provide lubricant for sexual intercourse. Others may use petroleum jelly, such as Vaseline (which is greasy), baby oil, vegetable oil, or saliva.

Specialized masturbation creams are now being marketed.

Some foreskinned males also like to use lubrication, although it is not strictly necessary. Products with harsh and irritating chemicals should be avoided. Shampoo and body wash have been reported to cause irritation.

Soap dries out the natural oils so it should be avoided as a lubricant. It should be used only in an emergency.

Lubrication.