i have be masterbating for a couple of years and i have been using hand lotion for lubrication...is it okay to do that and can teenagers under 18 get lubrication

I haven't ever had anything go wrong because of lotion, and I'm almost positive you can by lube/condoms at any age, so long as you can actually do it.....It's a little embarassing! hope this helped

conodms aren't like smokes, you can buy condoms at any age, if your in high school and you go to the guidance counseller they usually have a bowl of condoms somewhere don't be embarrased about taking one but don't take more than two

Hi wongjr,
You have to know that masturbation should be all about pleasure. And if the hand lotion is helping you to have easier and better masturbating time, then you should stick to it. I don’t think that hand lotion should give you any trouble or affect your skin on your penis.
However, you have to know that if you notice any problems, like blister on the penis skin or red patches you should stop masturbating. These are not serious conditions and they will probably do on their own, you just need to give them some time to vanish. Have you tried using some other lotions to masturbate? I think it is possible for you to get lubricants in a store.

I ended,up using the wrong type,lotion and I end up,with irritations and redness on my penis how can I treat it ?

Just take a week or so break from masterbating. It will help, and maybe use different lotion. The rash or redness or whatever the hell it is, with go away, trust me.

It is probably best to use Vasoline or a lubricant that is specifically designed for sex. Hand lotion can contain fragrances or other ingredients that may irritate the skin. Another good move would be to use a penis health creme every day. This creme won't be used as lubrication. It will be used to moisturize your penis skin, so it will feel great to both you and your partner. Hope this info helps.

Was it footcream?

is natura good for masterbation?

That happend to me once just take a break for about a week and the Redness wil go away

Yo........eh just asking:
Is it OK using family care lotion ??? Cauz I don't know anything about this stuff.

Yes, it was, since it's a foot long.

can handcream on a penisehelp erctions

Just it'll go with time trust me

Does it feel good my partner does not want to do it