I am having a really hard time noticing if I’m pregnant or not. I’m 16 and really don’t want to be pregnant. Of course I practice safe sex but the condom popped on us and he ejaculated in me. This happened thursday(june 21). Shortly after that happened we went to get an emergency contraceptive ( take action) and I took at as soon as I got home. the next morning I felt really nauseous but I didn’t throw up. It stopped the next day. I had not other symptoms after that day. Today is June 28 and I haven’t gotten my period... my breast are sore and I am having back pains. Earlier this morning I had some abdominal cramping but after using at steaming hot rag to calm it down I am no longer cramping .....just back pain and sore breast. AM I PREGNANT???! if so how Can I go about terminating my pregnancy... I know it sounds pretty bad but I can’t afford to have a baby right now considering the fact that I’m 16 and don’t have a job. What should I do. HELP

oh and since then I’ve taken 3 pregnancy test ( one from today) and all say negative... did I take the pregnancy test too early?