I have had unprotected sex the saturday before last. I then went to the GUM clinic the thursday after having unprotected sex, but the day before that I could feel a small bump on the skin right by vagina on the right side.
I had two abrasions on my skin previous to this one by the skin between the anus and vagina and one on my vulva lip, which got inflamed by hair removal cream previously. But I havent used hair removal cream for at least a week before the spot appeared.
When I tried to sqeeze the newly found "spot" it wouldnt sqeeze and then on closer inspection had turned into a crater!
The previous abrasions all now burned along with the new small crater when I peed.
To stop the rubbing I put a plaster on the crater and vulva abrasion which seemed to reduce the raw look, but the next day many bumps (about five/six) had appeared above the spot, they felt highly raised and squeezable and clear liquid came out. It had been hurting on and off when I pee and I have had these uncomfortable spots for about a week now. I am putting savlon on the raw area of inflamed skin which looks like it has small craters and it is inflamed. I am pretty convinced it is herpes. does it sound like it?

I am pretty convinced that you should get to a Doctor, and don't have anymore sex with anyone until you do.
I will not rag on you but, i just don't understand why guys just won't take a minute and roll into a condom.And why don't the girls insist that they do?
A break in the action for just 10 seconds, will save a life time of aggrivation.
You do realize that if this is herpes, your stuck with it for the rest of your life. You can not fix it. You will forever more be on medication. If and when you have a baby (when your married) you probably won't be able to have a natural delivery either.
If you pick at these things, which you shouldn't, you must WASH your hands. Putting your infected fingers near your mouth or eyes could cause another problem.
Just see your Doctor.

i have herpes and dont think its difficult to live with it does sound like you do have herpes and within time these outbreaks will get smaller. what i use which clears it up fast is tea tree oil you can find it at walgreens!

I have genital herpes and everything you said.. I have 2 lil bumps at first then a coupe days later I had more come out then turned into blisters and when I tryed popping it.. clear liquid came out

The symptoms you describe certainly sound like herpes. You should see a doctor as soon as possible, and you should avoid sex until you get the go-ahead from a qualified medical professional to avoid spreading it to someone else. If you do have herpes, the outbreaks may come and go, and you will have to take medication to control the symptoms. In the meantime, you may want to try a penis vitamin crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) to help heal the blisters and promote the formation of smooth, healthy skin. Just remember that even when the sores heal, you can still spread the virus, so you will need to take precautions.

Good luck!

If you have herpes it does not mean you cannot have a natural delivery when Giving birth to a child. You Will have to be very very careful when giving birth to a child and you'll have to get checked the week prior to delivery and have a test done to make sure that you do not have an active infection of herpes. Many many people deliver naturally when giving birth. You Definitely should not pick the sores as you can be spreading it. Be safe! Do not have unprotected sex! You are Playing With you life!! Aids, herpes, cancer from HPV can change your life!!

Your response is insensitive, totally. As much as you are baffled by some women's sexual behavior I am baffled by not only the lack of empathy in your response but the ouch in it. It's like you want to hurt her feelings. Listen, I didn't loose my virginity until I was 28. I had so many chances and I am a super sensual person. I was just so careful about diseases, and felt sex was a huge deal. I wasn't waiting for marriage, I was just being careful and being a sensual person - I was satisfied with much less for a long time. This being said - I am now 31, and I have just been diagnosed with my first std. I know exactly why women make the mistake of sometimes not practicing safe sex. I am not explaining myself to you because your holier than thou attitude gives me the feeling you won't listen anyway, but for others who were also offended by this post, I will tell you what my deep soul searching has come up with and I know it will help you say no, and be able to demand a condom with more authority than her criticism. This is not an excuse trust me, no one could be harder or me than I have been on myself. I have fought through the criticism to reach UNDERSTANDING. American women, and many women around the world grow up in environments where we are taught to disconnect with our authority. We also think and act very differently than men. The first time I did end up having intercourse it was not consensual. It was with a friend I trusted and knew was clean and his penis was near by vagina. That was dangerous enough, but when he asked to have sex with me and put his penis in an even more dangerous position - he took my hesitation, which was a result of being shocked and also wanting to find a way to say no without hurting his ego (socialisation), he took those few seconds as me being neurotic and before I could say "I don't know, I think.." he had penetrated me with force. I was stunned, and the social dynamic made me convince myself it was my fault. I was then catapulted into deep depression. All that waiting went to nothing and I felt many conflicting emotions. I went on to have more sex, with condoms. My confidence was getting lost in a very weird spiral I didn't understand. No one in my family was close enough to care or advise me. I fell in love with a loser who put great pressure on me not to use condoms. Given my sexual naivety, I agreed. But I always cried afterward and told the guy we must start using condoms. SEX IS NOT SOMETHING YOU DO IN ISOLATION. Sex in its very nature is a losing of individuality so to speak. It wasn't just my fault. The man had a responsibility to act ethically but he did not. So, my point is - other than sharing my story- there are tons of psycho-sociological pressures and variables that go into a moment's mistake, even several. So if you are baffled by something why don't you ask with a little humility? She didn't ask to be preached about her sexual behavior and it is frankly none of your business. She asked about the bumps on her vagina.

Bbfeet964662
So you have NEVER once in your life had unprotected sex??! I myself have the herpes simplex virus and it does in NO way at all mean you are a s*** as you are implying. You ought to be ashamed of yourself there is giving polite helpful advice and there is being down right rude as you have been. I myself am a nurse and I personally think your opinion is disgusting, did you know that 80% of people have this virus although some people will never experience symptoms, just bear that in mind before you try to play Dr next time.