Okay I havent had sex with my Last partner for a year n some months, but like 6 months later I have this one bump that is by my inner but and it was at first like a big bump now little, and I have also had pain inside my vagina in the same spot for over a year also and sometimes i have bacteria like discharge on my underwear but when i ahave down there i dont have the.bacteria what do any of you think it is please help!

But I still have sex with my boyfriend now and I Know that I was his only girl he ever had sex with ...

It does not sound like genital herpes. Is it like a blister and is there a cluster of them? Herpes are usually a cluster of blisters that have fluid in them.

Okay thank youso much I feel a little relieved! Just hope I'll be okay I really need to go to the doctor ASAP do you know what it might be? And also it sometimes hurts when I pee ..

Okay I had checked myself and there are two one tiny & one small they are about 2 inches apart n no they feel like bumps what do you think it is? Please Help!

No it's not a cluster but it's sensitive n kinda hurts, and there is another tiny bump but doesn't hurt like this one ...