I’m 23 and several days ago I have discovered some blisters and little sores in my vaginal area. It really itches when I pee. What to do? My fried says that it is called first herpes outbreak. Do I really have herpes? How to cure it?

The symptoms indicate the outbreak of genital herpes, but you should have the blisters checked - special procedure called the viral culture will determine if that really is herpes or possibly some other kind of STD. Your first outbreak tells you that you are infected and that you can infect others (usually during sex or when the infected area comes in touch with cuts and other sores on the skin), but it doesn’t have to occur again. Some people have just the first outbreak, some have more or less frequent reoccurrences (usually milder than the first outbreak), but some people never really have the first outbreak, they never experience the symptoms. Herpes cannot be cured - the virus remains in your body forever. You have to be careful in order to prevent spreading the virus to other parts of your body - mouth, nose, even eye. Always wash your hands after touching the sores. The doctor can prescribe you acyclovir, famiciclovir or valacyclovir - those will not destroy the virus in your body (called HSV - herpes simplex virus), but they can interfere with the ability of the virus to reproduce itself. In this way you can postpone the second outbreak and prolong the time between the reoccurrences of the symptoms.

:cry: you forgot to say if you are haveing a baby make sure you tell you doctor and and make sure you tell you doctor if you are haveing a brake out when haveing a baby it is life and death with new borns never kiss a baby with a cold sore on your lips