I occasionally feel my inner thighs and notice little bumps that when squeezed the right way releases a whitish substance that has a sometimes strong "cheesy" odor left on my fingers. Also, sometimes the area I sqeeze develops a blood blister or cyst that if popped either releases pus then usually badly bleeds or releases bloody pus then again badly bleeding. Sometimes a "crater" is left to heal on it's own. What is this "cheesy" stuff? And, I get these "pustules" even when I do nothing. What can these be or be caused by?

The white stuff is sebum, oily substance produced by oil glands under the skin. This sebum gets on the skin and lubricates it but when the pores are closed, it starts accumulating forming these postules. If skin bacteria ends up in there as well, then you get infected postules that got inflammed. When they are red and painful and big, it means they are inflammed. The white stuff smells bad due to bacterial presence.

thank god, I thought I was the only one.

How do you unclog those pores?

So i have the same thing! And once they are popped they leave a crater, and i've been looking through the internet and all it says is that it's an STD or herpes, but i'm a virgin! Is this normal and doesn't relate to STDs? or could i have possibly contracted STD's from anything else like public toilets because i'm in college!?? Please help me, i'm scared to ask my doctor because i don't want her to think i'm a freak.

I have these white bumps on my scrotum and when I pop them they secrete this whitish substance. I've looked into it and keep finding that it has symptoms similar to that of genital herpes, but I'm a virgin. I have no idea what these things are or how to get rid of them. They've been apparent for at least a few years, their size doesn't change nor does the number of them...they just seem to stay there. I've read the other posts and found them useful, but how did I get them and how do I get rid of them?

It sounds like a cyst to me. Try taking garlic pills which is a natural antibiotic. I've been to several doctors about this and have had them drained before (they usually come back as two when you have them drained) but odorless garlic pills have been the only thing that helps!! Wish there was a cure but unfortunately , we have to suffer in silence and it SUCKS!!

I have the same thing and my doctor said it is not an STD and that a lot of people have them. I just pop them with a pen, they're hard to pop, then they're goin I have the same thing and my doctor said it is not an STD and that a lot of people have them. I just pop them with a needle, they're hard to pop, then they're gone for about six months. Mine usually reappear in the same place. Yes, the excretion looks like a cheesy substance and smells funny but it's definitely not an STD. No cure but very common amongst men.

What is the solution for this??

Use Daktarin Gold (available from Pharmacist)... Takes the cyst away and helps prevent them from forming.