Well I for sure have have about 4 bumps like these on the part of my penis where the penis begins and the scrotom ends. The white bumps are on the begining of my penis.

(bumps look like these but they are not all clumped together they are spead apart on the begining of my penis)
http://health-pictures.com/warts/images/genitial-herpes.jpeg

And I have a combination of Fordyce's spot's on that region too. The Fordyce's spot's are only visable when erect and the other white larger bumps are hard to see when im not errect but they are still slightly visable. They seem to increase in size if i am errect. About 3/4 of my penis looks normal except for these defects the very start of the penis. These bumps are always there and do not go away....

I am a virigin but have recieved oral sex ONCE but even then i did not really notice any bumps untill at least 7 months- 1 year later. I have had these for quite a while now..

So can someone explain what is going on? Thank you very much!

You can get genital herpes from oral sex and the number of times you have it makes no difference whether you get it or not. Many people who have herpes only have had one or two partners. I doubt what you have is genital herpes, but it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to go get it checked out, whatever it is.

i have had the same problem but i know that it may sound weird but it can be a type of acne. If you masturbate using an oily substance than that can actually cause pimples on your penis. That is what I've hear. I'm not sure if it's true though. You should go see a doctor about it. I have had unprotected sex with someone once and I am having the same problem (about a few months after the sex) but that person was a virgin. I would confront a doctor about this, but I know how much trouble I would be in if my parents knew, but you should still contact a doctor.

dude i am only 15 years old and never had sex..... and i have them too.... thats why i been searching on the internet. i mean i have had no sex at all.

I have the same situation as "guest" and I'm only fourteen. How did this happen!!!

I have the same problem and I am only fourteen! How did this Happen!!!

Ihave the same problem im 14 and have the dots and had no sex Wtf help.

Its pimples. I know its weird, but its true. see a doctor. It's usually caused in puberty, but it can happen because of stress, medications, etc.

maybe what y'all vergins have is Hirsuties papillaris genitalis. look into it.

The bumps that all you 14 year olds are speaking of are not herpes, or any sort of acne. No need to go to a doctor or get freaked out.
Both men and women get little skin colored bumps around the penis and vagina. If you try to squeeze them as though they were a pimple, you might get a little bit of white puss come from them, but you most likely will not. They're natural and are just a part of your skin. If you notice the skin that covers the testicles, there will be tiny bumps that sometimes hold the hair follicle.

Stop worrying, and don't listen to much of these people.
When i was younger and curious about my genetalia, i found it extremely helpful to look at porn. You'll notice normal and natural things. (usually porn will not be made if the porn stars have a disease) =]
You'll notice that girls have pimples around their anus and vagina, and sometimes men get burns from having sex on the shaft of the penis.

Hope i helped =]

Haha looks like there's a few of us "15 year-olds" with this problem. That makes me relieved to see I'm not the only one :-)

guys i got alot of them and im starting to get worried im only 13 and never had sex, and i was starting to worry but now that i read that its only pimples that is really helpful i never told anybody about it and i dont plan to, well obviously except when i start to have sex, how do you guys think a girl will react when she sees this?

dear everlong

thank you so f*****g much, i've been worried sick for days for i too have had these bumps

and i was FREAKING out like i'm two seconds away form getting tested, which i still might

but you've really cleared my head

thanks

:) they are definatly pimples dudes no need to worry i am 14 too i poped a couple the other day and its the same stuff what comes out as a pimple does so no need to worry dudes everything just fine ok!! 8)

I am 15 and I have had sex, many times in fact when I was about 6-8 years old. By sex I mean penetration and oral. I have had the same problems and I am afraid to tell my mom... She knows about it, but I just don't want her to see...