Hi i think i might be 3 weeks pregnant my breast are really sore and ive been sleeping all day everyday my husband has been eating crazy food and sleeping alot ive been very nausea so im praying we are pregnant i took a test my cousin got me from the dollar store LOL which came out negative i took it last week which i think was too early im going to retest next week and see what happens but could somebody tell me is it normal for you to have cramping on the right side of your stomach its very light cramping no bleeding at all just cramps. My family says i might be coming on my period which is 14 days late now but im not for sure at all. I have 2 kids but with them i dont remember having all this going on so soon. And also do it sound like that i could be pregnant. 

Hi Love,

If you're past due, in your case about 7 days past when you took the test, it should be accurate. Did you use your first morning urine? It is more concentrated (more hCG) so it is more likely to read positive earlier.

no i didnt use the urine from the morning.

OK, that might explain the negative reading. You can retest any time now and it should show positive.

False negatives are common, false positives are not.

Good luck.

thank you can you explain the pain i have on my right side its more so by my hip and i also have lots of stuck gas and constipation could the pain be from gas and constipation or should i be worried i have had no bleeding or spotting.

Yes, you can have pain if you are constipated or have gas. You may have a GI "bug."

When you say "by my hip" I take it to mean very low. It very well could be from constipation.

If the pain becomes severe, then yes, I'd be worried.

Hope it helps.

yes it did thank you so much but yes it is very low