Hi I'm 13 and I watch les porn too. I used to think that I was a les but then it went away now I go to school with this really pretty bi girl and I'm starting to think that I'm les or bi. I've never had a les experience and would really like to try it out to see if i I am or not. What do I do?

Curiosity is different from being lesbian. You may want to try something new and that's completely normal especially at that age. And everybody can have a crush on somebody the same gender it happens all the time. It would only be different if you had a crush on many different girls. Other than that, I think you're fine by the sounds of it.

You could be lesbian, bisexual, or bicurious. Do you like boys too? Try and experiment with boys and girls, seeing what feels most comfortable for you. (Just because you think a girl is really pretty doesn't mean you're a lesbian! Keep that in mind too.)

Only you can answer your question based on your own preferences to males and females.

Another thing: whether you're a "lesbian" or not doesn't matter - it's just a label. Many people don't fit into just the gay, straight, or bi groups - there are so many different orientations. Sexual/physical attraction vs. emotional/mental attraction, etc creates even more problems in determining orientation -- where many people don't fit into the 3 "main" (most common) groups. 

Hi Guest. I would like to first off say there is nothing wrong with the way you are feeling and you shouldn't be worried at all. I myself am bi sexual. I started to notice when I was your age. I am leaning more towards BI CURIOUS for your situation. Just because you watch lesbian porn does not mean your a lesbian. You may just be curious to what all ways can one become satisfied without the normal penis in vagina type pleasure. Sure nothing wrong with that either. If you want to know more about it or you want to try. Talk to this girl and see how she feels about a "newby" so to speak. Tell her you think she is really cute. BUT don't do any of this if she is in a relationship. If you like boys as well then see if you can find a good guy friend and talk to him about some of this. It's always best to see if their is any attraction to both sexes at your age. But sometimes it's just not meant to be. You need to do what feels right to you.