Hi my name is Kathy, I just barely turned 15 years old, and I am not sure if im Bisexual,

I just started watching Lesbian porn, and I dont like it when they are naked, but I am really interested when they kiss and Strip, ect.

I am pretty sure Im straight but I dont know what it means.

CuzI have had many crushes on boys at my school, and I currently have one on this really cute guy.

I dont see my self dating, a girl, but I am very intested in Dating Guys.

Please Help Im so confused

dear things are normal its just a curiousity 

Hi asthmachick, you could be bi, straight, or just curious. Many people have fantasies they never want to live out. Just relax. You don't need to decide. Just see how things work out as you grow up. if you are attracted to guys that is a clue. However things turn out its ok. Nothing wrong with bring bi, but it can he confusing.

I find many posts like this where someone is confused and doesn't know what to do.
My idea is to carry on how life is, see if anything changes and see how it goes.
Maybe you might find yourself dating a boy or a girl in the future.
Hope this helped! :D