HI, my husband and I have a hard time trying to conceive because I have PCOS. With our daughter we tried for over a year and when we had given up found out I was pregnant. We decided we wanted to start trying again this is the second month we've been trying so we don't expect anything. But this month when i was ovulating I was going thru a lot of pain which was new but we continued to try. Well about 5 days after I was ovulating I was woken up with the strong erge for a spanish seafood salad and it hasn't been the only sudden cravings that I've been having. I'm been very gassy lately, I been having normal BM and haven't changed anything in my diet. I have been having sleepless night with dreams that I'm pregnant & I've been cramping too. When I was pregnant with my daughter I was 6/7 weeks before I had anything like this. My period is due in 10 days so I can't take a test until then that is if I'm late. My question is I know every pregnancy is different but could I be truly have symptoms this early or could I just be stressing?

So last night out of no where I became super tired and had this pounding headache. Laid down and within 10 min was out cold. After sleeping 14 hrs finally woke up super sore. I put on my jeans and there are loose. But i put on my belt and it seems like the slightest pressure on my tummy make me feel uncomfy. Still about 9 days until i'm due to start any ideas/comments?

So i've taken a few hpt and got two positive (digital) & 1 faint positive & 1 negative just thought i give a update

everyone, anyone please help me!!!!

My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for about a year now. finally we got tired of no results and went to see a fertility doctor.. well about 2 months ago was our first visit. and he gave us a few idea's on how to get pregnant.. well last month we really couldn't do anything because of work! *ugh* well then this month i have been using ovulation predictor's and found out i was ovulating on my 16th day of my menstrual cycle. well we had sex for 3 days before i found and everyday after we found out i was ovulating. Well, this is going to sound strange, but the 4th day after i just had this weird feeling come over me. i can't explain it.. but now its my 25th day of my cycle. and the past week i have been feeling very nauseous, tired, bloated, gassy, i have had very loose bowel movements (which isn't normal for me) , and very moody and emotional. i don't know if my mind is playing games on me because we want a baby so badly.. but i have also had slight cramps but not like period cramps. And lower back ache but not like how i get when i have my period or before i get my period, it doesn't bother me. and some like pains under my belly button. and if i stretch it hurts my belly button. i don't know i just need some advice. I also i have to go to the hospital the 21st day of my cycle to make sure im ovulating. this month when i went my doctor called me right away and said, "its good, your lvl's are very high". and i said ok. he told me to take a test a week before my period and if it says negative, then wait a week after my missed period and see what the results are. i was just wondering if anyone has had the same symptoms as i have had and still have.? but i dont have tender breasts at all.. or maybe not every woman feels that with there breasts? i just want some answers please.! and THANK YOU!

everyone, anyone please help me!!!!

My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for about a year now. finally we got tired of no results and went to see a fertility doctor.. well about 2 months ago was our first visit. and he gave us a few idea's on how to get pregnant.. well last month we really couldn't do anything because of work! *ugh* well then this month i have been using ovulation predictor's and found out i was ovulating on my 16th day of my menstrual cycle. well we had sex for 3 days before i found and everyday after we found out i was ovulating. Well, this is going to sound strange, but the 4th day after i just had this weird feeling come over me. i can't explain it.. but now its my 25th day of my cycle. and the past week i have been feeling very nauseous, tired, bloated, gassy, i have had very loose bowel movements (which isn't normal for me) , and very moody and emotional. i don't know if my mind is playing games on me because we want a baby so badly.. but i have also had slight cramps but not like period cramps. And lower back ache but not like how i get when i have my period or before i get my period, it doesn't bother me. and some like pains under my belly button. and if i stretch it hurts my belly button. i don't know i just need some advice. I also i have to go to the hospital the 21st day of my cycle to make sure im ovulating. this month when i went my doctor called me right away and said, "its good, your lvl's are very high". and i said ok. he told me to take a test a week before my period and if it says negative, then wait a week after my missed period and see what the results are. i was just wondering if anyone has had the same symptoms as i have had and still have.? but i dont have tender breasts at all.. or maybe not every woman feels that with there breasts? i just want some answers please.! and THANK YOU! please help me :-)

i was having the same symptoms nauseous, tired, bloated, gassy, very loose BM, moody and emotional but within a few days i also had sore breast i took a clear blue easy test the next day and it said positive (with 1st morning urine) another later that afternoon (positive) i started to freak when i found out they have given false positive i freaked and tried another brand it was negative this was all about 1 1/2 wk before my cycle was due to start i tried again like two days ago in the late afternoon the brand that gave me a negative and i got a false positive.. I hope it turns out to be good news for you keep us posted

thank you for your post.. i just hope i get good news. this is really bothering me.. i just want to know what to do.. i am going to stay positive though. hopefully i get good news here in about a week.. but if not, then ill just keep trying! thanks, i'll keep you posted!

Just was wondering if you got good news?
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) I'm 5 wks currently and i got to see the gestational sack last night :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

well i didn't get good news :-(.. but im not going to let me get down! we're just goin to keep trying... on the other hand i talked to my fertility specialist we go in november to do the sperm washing!!!!! i can't wait! i'll let you know what happens!

My husband And I are trying to get pregnant with our second baby We started the day my period ended did it everyday 4 days after my period I felt light cramps in my stomach and sides could I be pregnant??