my boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex everyday for about a week now, we started while i was on my period and I finished a couple days later but we were still having un protected sex, I'm not sure on When a women ovulates, before or during or after your period?? But I'm getting paranoid because I finished my period 5 days ago but completely finished with absolutely nothing about 3-4 days ago and we've had sex and now I can't stop urinating and it feels like I constantly need to go to the toilet. It seems like I'm forever holding my stomach in so I don't need to go toilet and yesterday I got this weird cramp feeling at the bottom leftish side on my stomach and that lasted about an hour. Also once or twice iv felt nauseous but that's about it. And craved ice cream the other day and I NEVER feel like ice cream. Iv looked up symptoms on the Internet but I haven't got them all. I haven't get sore breasts or anything like that. Any helpful advice would be much appreciated

You're most fertile days are 12-14 days after the first day of your last period. So for example if your period started on the 10th then you would ovulate around the 22, 23, 24. But there's still a possibility of you getting pregnant when you're not ovulating. My advice to you would be to wait until it's time for your next period and then take a test.. and from now on use a condom.