I took 11 full power depression pills and now i cant breathe, i feel a truck on my chest, should i go to the hospital, I'm only 14

I think if your are genuine about what your saying and not trolling - yes, you need to get yourself to emergency now! And there is always something to live for, you may not know it right now - but when you do, you will know, and it will be so worth it. If you ever want to sign up and pm me, I would love to help you where I can (as I have been in a similar place). But first thing you need to do is get to the hospital ... And have a chat with them about how you feel - they will help :) Alex

ya it would be advisable to go to the hospital right away, if you value staying alive. You should be more careful, drugs can kill you.

How can u feel like this?
this life is not get to die. If u feel like this try to express ur situations or feeling to ur closed friend. and try u feel like free.

Are you kidding me? Gosh you're just a kid,  what made you do  that? You need to seek a counselor the moment you feel good.